If you downloaded a pre-rooted stock ROM and want to keep it that way, you’re now good to go. If you used a non-rooted ROM and want to get back fully to stock, all you need to do now is re-lock the bootloader.
@moraisvinny If you can’t find the script, you may have the recovery flash image. It is the ability to flash these ZIP files that make the custom recovery the go-to choice for a lot of users. TWRP has made it extremely easy to flash any custom ROM (whether your device is A-only or A/B partition). But when it comes to flashing stock firmware, users opt for the Fastboot Command technique.
- To flash via fastboot though, your Xiaomi smartphone’s bootloader has to be unlocked first.
- Xiaomi Xiaomi 11T (agate) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
- Xiaomi Stock ROM development has recently gained popularity as the company’s devices have become increasingly popular.
- However, if you don’t have it, then you may transfer it to the phone memory itself.
- If you have any questions or find yourself stuck anywhere while performing the instructions, let us know.
Most of the these ROM’s available on the web are completely free. Unlike Stock Firmware, users have the option to taste Google’s latest operating system by flashing Custom ROM’s. Your device will now reboot with the custom ROM you just flashed. Since this will be the first reboot after flashing a new ROM, it might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot, have patience. We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone. Now, from TWRP menu, select Wipe, and select Swipe to Factory Reset. This will wipe your app data, but your Media files like photos, videos contacts etc won’t be deleted.
- Once this is done, you have opened floodgates to a plethora of customizations.
- This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Mi 10 firmware” on your device click Here.
- You can install the Xiaomi Mi 11i Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer.
- Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone.
It comes in handy during the situation when you want to revert back to MIUI from Custom ROM. The MIUI Flash Tool can also be used to unbrick the Xiaomi Smartphone. It is also helpful when the device is stuck at Mi Logo (Boot Loop). If you flash the keep data script and datas encrypted it wont boot the first time, no need to re-flash the right script tho deleting data from MIUIs recovery sorts it. Does anyone know if one can relock the bootloader after flashing a global ROM to an international device (Snapdragon, not Chinese)?
Xiaomi devices use MIUI OS based on Google’s Android System. We have updated the below list with the latest MIUI 11 Stock ROM for most of the devices.