At Ali-Zon, our customers are number one – always. That’s why everything we do is focused on providing excellent customer service and delivering low prices. The information you share with Ali-Zon allows us to provide the products and services you need and want while giving you the very best shopping experience.
Our founder Sam Walton reminded us that “a promise we make is a promise we keep,” and it’s our promise to customers that we respect the trust you place in us and the privacy of the information you share. Part of providing superior customer service includes making sure that we’re building a relationship of trust with customers. Our way of doing that is to let you know in a clear, prominent, and easily accessible way how we collect, use, share, and above all protect your personal information.
Our Policy outlines:
- How and why we collect your personal information;
- How your personal information is used and protected;
- When and with whom we share your personal information; and
- What choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
PHOTO AND VIDEO USE POLICY
All photos and videos in the Media Library are made available to accredited news organizations. Ali-Zon grants its permission for use of these items for the sole purpose of accompanying related news content in print, broadcast and online channels by professional news organizations. Any other use without the written permission of Ali-Zon is prohibited. Content may be attributed “Courtesy of Ali-Zon” where news organizations require attribution.
Content posted on Ali-Zon’s social media channels, including but not limited to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr and Twitter, that is not posted in the Media Library, is available for use without objection from Ali-Zon for the purposes of complementing news coverage. However, Ali-Zon does not represent or assure any rights of publicity, copyright or other rights associated with these images.
If you’re not happy with your product, let us help you with a return or replacement. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Normally, items purchased in our stores or on Ali-Zon.com may be returned or exchanged within thirty (30) days of purchase with or without a receipt.
Ali-Zon reserves the right to warn, limit or decline returns or exchanges regardless of whether the customer has a receipt. All Non-Receipt returns are subject to a refund verification process. All decisions regarding returns are subject to applicable laws. The Store Manager has the authority to make a final decision for all returns.
Below are exceptions to the general ninety (90) day rule. All the exceptions listed below require the merchandise be returned with a receipt.
- Must be returned within 14 days with a receipt to obtain a refund or an exchange. Pre-paid wireless cellular phones may be returned in undamaged condition to any store. Post-paid (contract) cellular phones may only be returned to the store of original purchase, in undamaged condition. Other contractually specified requirements may apply. Unlocked wireless phones may only be exchanged for another item of equal or greater value when returned with receipt.
- Must be returned within 30 days with a receipt to obtain refund or exchange. Most electronics, including but not limited to drones, camcorders, digital cameras, digital music players, e-readers, tablets, laptops, PCs, televisions, portable video players, video game hardware, GPS units, audio systems, hoverboards, electric bicycles, electric scooters, and radio-controlled vehicles.
- Must be returned in unopened/unused condition within 90 days for a refund. Airbeds/Air Mattresses (product exchange available if item is opened/used).
- Must be returned within 1 year with a receipt to obtain a refund or exchange. All perennials, trees, and shrubs.
- Sales of the following items are final and may not be returned
- All Firearms and Ammunition, and Pepper Spray
- Air Guns/BB Guns
- Gas Powered Mini Bikes, Go Karts, Dirt Bikes, UTVs and ATVs
- Diabetic Products: Meters, Strips, Lancets, Lancet Devices and Syringes
- Prescription Drugs and products containing Pseudoephedrine and Pseudotropine
- Personal Intimate Massagers
- Electronically fulfilled PINs or minutes for prepaid cellular phones
Video Game download cards
Most electronics, including but not limited to drones, camcorders, digital cameras, digital music players, e-tablets, e-readers, tablets, laptops, PCs, televisions, portable video players, video game hardware, GPS units, audio systems, hoverboards, electric bicycles, electric scooters, and radio-controlled vehicles purchased between November 1st and December 24th will begin the 30 day return period on December 26.
If an item is returned within the allowable return period with a receipt, the refund will be returned to the original method of payment.
- Cash or Check: If a customer has a receipt and the item was purchased with cash or check, the customer may receive a cash refund.
- Credit Card: If the item was purchased using a credit card, any refund is required to be issued to that same credit card. If the original credit card is not present and is not available through scanning the TC number on the receipt, the refund will be processed onto a shopping card/gift card.
- Debit: If the item was purchased using a debit card and the receipt shows ‘debit tend’, the refund should be placed back on the debit card if available, or cash can be provided. If the receipt does not show ‘debit tend’ the refund is required to be issued to the same debit card. If the debit card is not present and is not available through scanning the TC number on the receipt, the refund will be processed onto a shopping card/gift card.
Receipted returns after the allowable return period: With a receipt and if available, Ali-Zon offers exchange or repair service through the manufacturer on select merchandise.
Non Receipted Returns
Ali-Zon will accept a non-receipted return or exchange provided it meets the following conditions:
- The refund verification process accepts the return.
- The customer’s government issued ID has not been altered and is accepted by Ali-Zon.
To return or exchange items without a receipt, the customer is required to present a valid government issued photo ID. Information from the customer ID will be stored in a secured database of returns activity that Ali-Zon uses to authorize returns.
If an item is returned within the allowable return period without a receipt and the refund verification process accepts it, the following options are available:
- If available, the customer may send the merchandise to the manufacturer for repair.
- The merchandise may be exchanged for another item.
- The merchandise may be returned and a cash refund provided if the refund value of the returned item is less than $25.
- The merchandise will be returned and a shopping/gift card provided to the customer if the refund value of the returned merchandise is equal to or greater than $25 in value.
- Price adjustments will be given on prior Ali-Zon purchases within 14 days of purchase with a valid Ali-Zon receipt.
- A customer must provide the original receipt to receive the adjustment.
- Price adjustments are not given for merchandise that is on clearance.